The 80 Watt Economy model is suited for 1 battery system where neergy demand is light or where solar power is needed only while in storage for battery maintenance. Our new solar controller bypass option allows you to use several unites together when more power is needed or when additional batteries are used.
- -PWM Solar Controller w/ USB Port
- -Produces 40+ amp/hours/day
- -5.2 amps operating current (approx)
- -17.2V Max operating voltage
- -13.8V float mode
- -14.4V finish charge voltage (temp compensated)
- -Lead ACid, Gel, and AGM compatible
- -Indicator lights confirm proper operation
- -16′ cord standard
- -Safety fuse
- -Panels fold for easy storage
- -Panel folded 27x22x3.5, 27lbs
- -Panel open 43x27x1.5″
- -Case: 28’x24.5×3″, .2lbs
- -Up to 40+ amp hours per day
Battery Connection Types
- Battery Clamp Connector
- Hard Wire Connector
- Cigarette Lighter Connector
- RV Solar Ready Connector
MPPT Controller Upgrade (with no USB port) – Increases output by 10% – 20%
High-Speed MPPT: Always on Target
Not all Maximum Power Point Tracking controllers were created equally. Most use a sweep and sleep method that scans the entire voltage range every 30-60 seconds. That’s okay for a clear day, but traditional controllers are constantly off target during changing cloud conditions – exactly when power is scarce and needs the most. Genasun controllers adapt to changing light conditions 20 times every second. They are always on target, capturing every bit of available sunshine. Simply put, other controllers can’t keep up.
Computer-controlled, 4-Stage battery charging
Precise computer controlled charging ensures the optimal charge cycle for your battery. This increases the battery life, and maximizes battery capacity.
Assembled in U.S.A.
Solar Land PWM controller with 1 AMP USB Port (standard) # SLC-NR1012UH
(Standard) Solar controller bypass upgrade allowing multiple panel use
Weather proof connectors
Sturdier adjustable leg design